Handcrafted in Germany, the Comandante C40 Hand Grinder is a stylish, yet robust, high-performing precision tool that coffee enthusiasts and specialty coffee connoisseurs have been waiting for. Now available in Black, Red Sonja, Zebra, American Cherry, Burgundy, and Cobalt..
The C40 (MK3) is fitted with an advanced burr set which is the result of dedicated research and development. The geometry and structure of the Nitro Blade has been refined to ensure that the Comandante C40 delivers the grind performance you are looking for. Whether you're brewing Turkish coffee or French Press, do it in style with one versatile, easily adjustable unit.
The Nitro Blade burr set is the ultimate performance choice. The burrs cut through coffee beans to deliver a grind that is extremely exact and very uniform, whilst leaving the least amount of coffee dust. Both ring and core are cut out of a solid block of high-alloyed, high-nitrogen stainless steel, making the Nitro Blade sharp and strong, with excellent edge retention and wear resistance. Nitro Blade burrs are also non-corrosive and deliver excellent cut performance.
- Burrs: Patented High-Alloyed High-Nitrogen Stainless Steel
- Hopper/Body: Stainless Steel, with Chocolate finish
- Axle & Crank: Stainless Steel
- Crank-Knob: 100% Black Oak Wood
- Grind Catchment jar: Glass (Holds approximately 40g.)
- Axle Bearings: 2x Stainless Steel Micro Ball Bearing with Rubber Seals