At Lets Do Coffee Roasters we want you to be able to serve fantastic coffee, so we have a tailored approach to each coffee business. We have the right solution for your business and situation.
We know one size doesn’t fit everyone, here are some of the things we can do.
When you join as one of our Coffee Customers:
- Coffee – different types dependant on your client’s taste. Best sellers Junction, Royal and Kick Start. Plus decafe, hot choc and chai’s.
- FREE - In house Coffee Training
- Packages of new coffee machines and grinders (Free on Loan)
- New Coffee Machines and Grinders (Discount if a customer)
- Servicing and ongoing support
This pack includes a sample of 3 different blends Junction, Kickstart or Decafe - 50/50. Pay $10 freight.
We suggest you try each one, give a sample to your customers and get them to give you feedback.
Roasters preferred extraction rates: Junction - 24/26 seconds, Kickstart - 26 seconds and 50/50 - 26/28 seconds (this is also dependant on temperature of hot water, pressure and tamping.
Call Daniel on 0407775387 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Call or txt us direct on 0407775387ask for Daniel
Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
We can answer all your questions and get you started.
Frequently asked questions by new customers
- How do we order?
- Several ways – what works best for you, email, txt, online portal or can be through a distributor.
- How much do I have to buy at a time?
- Your choice – best price is in a box with 10 kilos, we also can do smaller amounts though freight increases the unit price.
- How often do you deliver and how long does it take?
- We dispatch usually same day to our carriers (call for delivery times)
- How much does it cost per kilo?
- Our standard price of a box of 10 kilos is $280 ($28 a kilo) less for volume customers.
- Do you service machines or can we buy equipment?
- Do you provide training and support?
- Yes – in your store when its convenient for you and by calling tech support or online.
- Our customers like the coffee we serve so why change?
- If you are extremely happy with the price, service, quality and the amount of customers you have, stay with the same coffee.
- Do we have to be in a contract?
- No you do not – we can even help if you think you are in a contract to look at swapping over.
We enjoy coffee and the community feel it brings #letsdocoffee